WHY SMOKY MOUNTAIN GIFT SHOW?
- Located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the Smoky Mountain Gift Show, and the charming town of Gatlinburg itself have drawn leading souvenir, resort and gift retailers to the Smokies for more than 50 years.
- The Smoky Mountain Gift Show is the longest running show, not only in the Smokies, but in the tourism industry as a whole.
- Leading souvenir, resort retailers, and destination souvenir wholesalers, as well as manufacturers return each year, not just for the amount of business that is done, but for the networking aspect that takes place in this beautiful mountain setting.
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee’s central location makes it an easy drive-in destination for more than half the nation’s population.
- The Gatlinburg Convention Center is located in the heart of picturesque downtown Gatlinburg – putting you within walking distance of a wealth of local dining options, charming shops and more.
The Smoky Mountain Gift Show is the premier product and service destination in the Smokies and a magnet for leading souvenir and resort retailers throughout the nation and its Eastern region trading area, including:
- North Carolina
- New York
- New York
These retailers will be represented in a broad range of categories, including:
- Airport Retailers
- Amusement & Theme Parks
- Apparel Stores
- Cultural Attractions
- Destination Retailers
- Hospital Associations
- Lifestyle Retailers
- Museum Stores
- National & State Parks
- Online Retailers
- Recreation Retailers
- Specialty Retailers
WE ARE YOUR MARKETING PARTNERS
A full-scale marketing campaign will target the region’s key decision-makers. Elements include:
- Multi-level direct mail campaign targeting thousands of retailers throughout the region and the nation, including 4-color product preview guide showcasing designs from exhibiting companies.
- Full Scale Key Account outreach securing partnerships with associations, buying groups and key accounts as well as the attendance of top VIPs with generous VIP travel incentives. Targeted personal call outreach to key accounts.
- On-Site Buyer Services ranging from educational seminars, show floor hospitality, daily cash giveaways and gift basket drawings, free parking, complimentary shuttle service and other special events.
- Advertising & PR generating show coverage in key industry trade publications.
- Email Marketing campaign includes regularly scheduled buyer eblasts in weeks and months leading up to the show as well as targeted eblasts with focused messages to key buyer categories
- Free Exhibitor Marketing Materials including postcards, stickers, web banners and custom landing pages to invite customers to the show.
- Social Media campaigns targeting retailers throughout the eastern region and the nation.