WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Al Macdonald, KC Gifts/Kootenay Collections, Ltd.
Kim Ryon, Squishable
Tom Rechlin, RexTooth Studios
Brian Segars, Knob Creek Metal Arts
John Callahan, MCMBrands
Elie Johnson, Lowry Park Zoo
Kent Reed, Ozarkland
Rachel Whitfield, Jamestown Yorktown Foundation
Lisa Walton, Indian Tepee Gift Show
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Match! at the Smoky Mountain Gift Show is reserved for Hand-selected Souvenir & Resort buyers who are responsible for the purchasing of products for their retail locations. As a retail buyer you will be required to complete our buyer profile providing details of your company and product interest and to complete 10 meetings during the Smoky Mountain Gift Show based on mutual interest. Prior to the event, our team will generate your personalized agenda and meeting reminders.
Lynn Visser (Key Account Director)
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 678.370.0342
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT THE SMOKY MOUNTAIN SOUVENIR BUYER MATCH
- A travel reimbursement package of up to $300 airfare
- Private hotel accommodations for three nights
- Carefully curated meeting opportunities
- Your own one-2-one meeting agenda: We work with you to identify your buying needs and match you with relevant suppliers to simplify and accelerate the process. Our appointment scheduler prepares a personal agenda for you.
- Sophisticated social events and networking: Our welcome reception will start your experience in Gatlinburg allowing you to meet with other leaders in the industry.
- Access to the MATCH lounge: Your private retreat off the show floor, reserved for hosted buyers and suppliers to relax and recharge. The lounge provides beverages, charging stations and WIFI all designed for your comfort.
- Hosted buyer concierge: Our hosted buyer manager will be your single point of contact to assist you in facilitating your plans and meetings at the event.