The customized meeting experience that puts you in front of top souvenir and resort vendors based on your specific sourcing needs. The MATCH! format is designed to make your buying efficient and convenient. This program is available for leading Souvenir and Resort buyers, concessionaires, zoos, aquariums and national park retailers who are actively sourcing souvenir and resort product.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
As a retail buyer you will be required to complete our buyer profile providing specific details of your company and product interest and to complete (8) twenty-minute meetings during the Smoky Mountain Gift Show based on mutual interest. Prior to the event, our team will generate your personalized agenda and meeting reminders.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE SMOKY MOUNTAIN GIFT SHOW BUYER MATCH! PROGRAM:
- A travel reimbursement package of up to $250 airfare
- Private hotel accommodations for three nights
- Carefully curated meeting opportunities
- Your own one-to-one meeting agenda: We work with you to identify your buying needs and match you with relevant suppliers to simplify and accelerate the process. Our appointment scheduler prepares a personal agenda for you.
- Sophisticated social events and networking
- Access to the MATCH! lounge: Your private retreat off the show floor, reserved for hosted buyers and suppliers to relax and recharge. The lounge provides beverages, charging stations and WIFI all designed for your comfort.
- Hosted buyer concierge: Our hosted buyer manager will be your single point of contact to assist you in facilitating your plans and meetings at the event.
Exhibitors that have participated in the past
- Kalan L.P.
- RexTooth Studios
- Mason Jar Label Clothing
- Lizton Sign Shop, Inc
- Attraction Inc
- Florida State Distributors
- Brew City
- R.S. Covenant, Inc.
- Monterey Import Co.
- Grasshopper's Mermaid
- University Outfitters LLC dba GoFunFace.com
- Dust City Designs LLC/Woodstickers
- KC Gifts/Kootenay Collections, Ltd.
- New York Puzzle Company
- H&K Studios
- And more!
WHAT PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Amy Bloom (Key Account Manager)