WHY SMOKY MOUNTAIN GIFT SHOW?
- Located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, the Smoky Mountain Gift Show, and the charming town of Gatlinburg itself have drawn leading souvenir, resort and gift retailers to the Smokies for more than 50 years.
- The Smoky Mountain Gift Show is the longest running show, not only in the Smokies, but in the tourism industry as a whole.
- Leading souvenir, resort retailers, and destination souvenir wholesalers, as well as manufacturers return each year, not just for the amount of business that is done, but for the networking aspect that takes place in this beautiful mountain setting.
- Gatlinburg, Tennessee’s central location makes it an easy drive-in destination for more than half the nation’s population.
- The Gatlinburg Convention Center is located in the heart of picturesque downtown Gatlinburg – putting you within walking distance of a wealth of local dining options, charming shops and more.
Nation's Oldest & Most Beloved Show for the Souvenir & Resort Industry is Better Than Ever
54 years strong
The Smoky Mountain Gift Show is the premier product and service destination in the Smokies and a magnet for leading souvenir and resort retailers across the nation and the Eastern region trading area, including:
Top Retail Categories Represented At The Smoky Mountain Gift Show:
NEW GOURMET SECTION FOR 2019!
In response to customer demand for more gourmet products, the Smoky Mountain Gift Show has added a brand new, incredibly cost-effective way to reach leading souvenir and resort retailers seeking sweets, treats, spices, oils and other gourmet specialties.
|CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS NEW SECTION|
THE CLARION UX SERVICE PROMISE
Interested in Exhibiting?
Complete the short form below to learn more on how the Smoky Mountain Gift Show can help you meet and exceed your business goals!
Why Retailers Attend:
“I really enjoy the product selection, variety of items and range of price points at the Smoky Mountain Gift Show. It is an excellent shopping experience,” - Leesa McFarlane, Battleship NC Gift Shop, Wilmington, NC
“The Smoky Mountain Gift Show is a perfect fit for our store’s buying needs. We love this show – we’ve been coming for more than 20 years." - Jon Muller, The Great T-Shirt Company, Inc., Gettysburg, PA