WHAT ARE THE EVENT HOURS?
Wednesday, November 9 - Saturday, November 12, 2022
9 am – 5 pm, Wednesday - Friday
9 am – 3 pm, Saturday
WHAT ARE THE ON-SITE BUYER REGISTRATION AND BADGE PICK-UP HOURS FOR THE SMOKY MOUNTAIN GIFT SHOW?
8 am – 5 pm, Wednesday - Friday
8 am – 2 pm, Saturday
WHAT TYPES OF PRODUCTS ARE BEING SHOWN?
The Smoky Mountain Gift Show brings Tennessee’s largest selection of top-name souvenir and resort gift lines together under one roof for optimum buying convenience. Gatlinburg is the place to see the newest introductions and best –selling favorites, including: Nature & Wildlife Products, Green & Conservation Merchandise, Apparel & Clothing, Home Accessories, Lifestyle Products, Gourmet Foods, Lake, Mountain & Lodge Décor, Made In the USA Products, Souvenir, Novelty & Trend Items, Collegiate Merchandise, Games, Puzzles & Toys, Holiday & Seasonal Items, Jewelry, Licensed Products, Custom Logo Products & Promotional Items, and Personalized Products
WHO IS EXHIBITING?
At the Smoky Mountain Gift Show, you'll shop an unrivaled selection of top name lines and new products from hundreds of leading manufacturers and innovative newcomers in the souvenir, resort and gift industry. Check here to check out our 2021 Exhibitor Listing!
WHAT SPECIAL EVENTS / FEATURES TAKE PLACE DURING THE SHOW?
- Complimentary coffee each morning from 9 - 10 am
- Complimentary Beer & Wine each afternoon from 4-5 pm
- Networking Opportunities
- Giveaways, Daily $100 Cash Prize Giveaways and more!
WHAT IS THE ADDRESS FOR THE GATLINBURG CONVENTION CENTER?
234 Historic Nature Trail | Airport Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
HOW CAN I BOOK MY HOTEL?
Be sure to use the official housing company for the Smoky Mountain Gift Show, Connections Housing, to secure the lowest rates.
Learn more here.
BUYER BEWARE! Connections Housing is the only approved, official housing vendor for the Smoky Mountain Gift Show. We understand that unauthorized housing companies may be contacting you advertising cheaper rates and may imply or claim an affiliation with the show or Urban Expositions. Unfortunately, some past attendees and exhibitors have fallen prey to these companies and they have either: lost significant deposits, been relocated with little or no warning, have not had the guest rooms they thought they had booked, or have not received reservations at the hotel they had thought were confirmed. So be sure to book your room through Connections Housing!
IS THERE PARKING AT THE EVENT AND HOW MUCH IS IT?
As a pre-registered buyer, you can show your Smoky Mountain Gift Show advanced registration confirmation or IGES Buyer Badge and park for free at the Bearskin parking garage. Please note, this is the only free lot available and there is limited space. Parking will be first come, first serve.
>> Bearskin Parking Garage is located at 955 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
WHAT IS THE BEST AIRPORT TO FLY INTO?
McGhee Tyson Aiport in Knoxville, TN is the closest commercial airport and is about 40 miles from Gatlinburg.
HOW CAN I RENT A SCOOTER/WHEELCHAIR?
All wheelchairs and scooters must be rented from an outside provider.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE A DIRECTORY?
Printed show directories are provided to registered buyers on show site during all 4 days of the show. Before/after the show, you can view the e-version of the show directory or the online exhibitor listing.
DO YOU HAVE INFORMATION ON HOW COVID19/CORONAVIRUS IS AFFECTING INDUSTRY EVENTS?
Our events are continuing as scheduled. Please find our comprehensive plan of health and safety measures taking place at the show here: We've Got You Covered Safety Promise
For information on Clarion Events' full portfolio of events and safety guidelines, please read more here or visit the Clarion Gift & Souvenir Group for more information on our complete portfolio of events.
WHAT ARE THE SHOW POLICIES?
- This show is open to trade only. New stores and/or buyers attending for the first time should be prepared to present the following to gain admission: 1 form of personal ID and 2 forms of business ID, which can include business card; company credit card; company check; paycheck stub; tax ID number; company insurance card; company buyer's club card; business invoice. (Please note: 1 form of personal ID and 1 form of business ID is required for each additional employee.)
- Attendee expressly assumes and releases Clarion Events, Inc., any affiliates, employees, agents, sub-contractors and third parties from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from, or arising in connection with Attendee's participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with all applicable COVID-19 health and safety measures, rules and protocols that govern and/or apply to attendance at the event issued from time to time by:
o any local, State or national authority (including public health authorities) which includes both (i) the State & County mandates and (ii) CDC guidelines;
o the applicable venue; and
o the organizer, Clarion Events, Inc.
These measures may include, without limitation, the requirement to wear face masks at all times, maintain appropriate social distance and comply with directions of any security personnel tasked with upholding COVID-19 health and safety measures. Clarion Events, Inc., reserves the right to remove any Attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, as notified to the Attendee from time to time.
- Children 14 and under as well as strollers are strongly discouraged.
- The photography of any exhibit is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the exhibitor.
WHAT IS THE COST TO ATTEND?
The Smoky Mountain Gift Show is open to the trade only. Admission is free to qualified retailers.
DO YOU MAIL THE BADGES?
We do not mail badges. When you pre-register online, you’ll receive your advance registration confirmation via email. Simply bring it to the show, scan it with our onsite readers and print out your badge quickly and easily!
I NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE TO MY REGISTRATION HOW CAN I DO SO?
More information coming soon.