Login to your new ebooth console
This new online portal makes it easier than ever to take care of important show set-up needs, including:
- Complete Your Directory Lisiting - We will use this for our online exhibitor listing and in the Official Smoky Mountain Gift Show 2019 Printed Directory. Please note that the directory will use only your single, lowest booth number. Just select your product categories, list your lines and a brief company description and submit.
- Digital Package Listing Upgrades - If you purchased any of our upgrade packages which include enhanced listing features ranging from logo and product placement to the addition of video, press releases and show specials, you'll be able to update your listings here as well.
- List Show Specials - Drive more traffic to your booth by announcing your show specials to buyers on the show website.
- Exhibitor Badge Registration - Register your booth staff for on-site show badges.
- Order Lead Retrevial - Battery-powered, hand-held Badge Reader for mobile, data collection/management with online access to scanned sales lead data, via Exhibitor's password protected Internet portal. Sales leads will be uploaded after the show closes.
- Paid Product Preview Guide - If you purchased a product placement in the 2019 Preview guide, you’ll be able to submit your purchased photo(s) and description(s) here.
If you need your login credentials resent, please email Katie Colon at email@example.com.
URBAN EXPOSITIONS FAIR GUIDE WARNING FOR EXHIBITORS
We have been advised that Construct Data Publishers has been soliciting paid listings in their publication, FAIR Guide, from exhibiting companies of some of our shows. Please be advised that Urban Expositions has no relationship or affiliation with this organization and does not recommend, approve or endorse any involvement or listing in the FAIR Guide on behalf of the any of our exhibitors. As an exhibitor, your listing in Urban Expositions’ official Show Directories is always complimentary. Returning a signed contract to Construct Data Publishers will result in advertising obligations and fees so we wanted to make sure you were aware of this.
Half Page Show Directory Ad
As part of your show advertising fee, your company will receive a half page ad in the official show directory. Exhibitors must supply a camera‐ready 4‐color ad with your correct booth number and contact information. DEADLINE TO SUBMIT - SEPTEMBER 2, 2019.
WHAT TO SUBMIT: 4‐Color (non bleed) print ad in a PDF format. Half Page Ad Specs are 4 ½”wide x 3 ⅝” height. Email your ad materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your company name in the subject line.
Free Marketing & Promotion
You've got the booth - now promote it!
As an exhibitor at the Smoky Mountain Gift Show, you have access to FREE exhibitor marketing tools to help drive traffic to your booth. Increase your exposure, catch the eye of potential customers and increase ROI with these easy-to-use promotional materials.
Questions? Feel Free to contact Hannah Reagan at 678-783-5715.
Tips for First Time Exhibitors
Invite Your Target Customers to the Show: Reach out to your existing customers and prospects and let them know you’re exhibiting at the show. Start by giving them a quick call to set up an appointment during the show and be sure to follow up by sending them a postcard invitation or an email with your own personalized registration URL.
Complete Your Directory Listing: Once your official show contract is submitted, you’ll receive an email with your Company ID and Access Code to log into the directory system. Be sure to log on and update your company profile, including your line and category listings for the printed show directory.
Submit Your Half Page Color Ad for the Show Directory
Share Your New Products with Retailers at the Show: Retailers come to the show to find new products! Make it easy for buyers to find your new items by completing the 'Got New' Listing found in the Directory | Promo Tools
Offer a Worthwhile Show Special: Encourage retailers to place their order with you at the show by giving them an offer they can’t refuse.
Read the Exhibitor Service Kit & Be Aware of Important Details: Download the exhibitor service kit and make sure you send in the required forms by the required dates.
Order a Lead Retrieval Unit to Track Customers at the Show: Small, light-weight, and very easy-to-use, LeadKey will provide you with a complete record of every prospective customer who visits your booth.
Pack Enough Catalogs, Price Lists & Office Supplies to Last the Entire Show
Develop and Send a Press Kit to the Show
Prep Your Booth Staff: Make sure your team is ready to go, with an upbeat attitude about your products and the show! Encourage your team to dress professionally, and be ready with a welcoming smile.
Have a Post Show Follow-up Plan: The most important and often, most forgotten, part of the show is your post-show follow-up. Many purchasing decisions/orders come in AFTER the show. So, follow-up is key and there are a variety of ways to do it -- from thank you notes and calls to emails and more to the lists/contacts you collect using our lead retrieval system. Have a plan in place before you get to the show so you can act on it after.
Follow the Show on Social Media: Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter, and Instagram! Keep your own social media pages updated consistently so your followers keep coming back for more! Another perk of an updated page? We will be sharing exhibitor Facebook posts year-round! Help us help you and post something new at least once a week.